Friday, July 29, 2016



Clothes Store
 “FASHION BOUTIQUE”
Yos Sudarso Street 3/12, Tulungagung Phone: (0355) 324908 Fax. 876443
TULUNGAGUNG - EAST JAVA - INDONESIA

July 18, 2016


Ms. Robiatul Adawiyah
Managing Director of Book
Abadi Company
Demuk Street 13 A


Dear Ms. Adawiyah,

               I am as a managing director of Fashion Boutique. I have bought your new magazine product from my friend. We are interested with your good product.
               My Boutique want your company cooperation to make magazine about my clothes product, I think my boutique will more famous if more people know it. So we need more completely information about kind of your magazine product and the role of our cooperation.
              We hope your company send the leaflet of your company soon. We appreciate your response about this matter.



Yours Sincerely,



Izna Revita Rachma
Managing director









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unordered List

Sample Text

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget