Friday, July 29, 2016

Clothes Store
 “FASHION BOUTIQUE”
Yos Sudarso Street 3/12, Tulungagung Phone: (0355) 324908 Fax. 876443
TULUNGAGUNG - EAST JAVA - INDONESIA

July 22, 2016

Ms. Robiatul Adawiyah
Managing Director of Book
Abadi Company
Demuk Street 13 A

Dear Ms. Adawiyah,

                Thank you for your good response. I am very interested to your product because it has good quality and price is cheap.
            My Boutique wants to your company cooperates with my boutique. My boutique order to you, to make unique magazine about our new clothes, there is hijab magazine from Jenahara. I want the magazine can make the writer is interested with our product and finally they will buy it.
            We hope you will make the best decision with us. Please give your magazine idea to us before August 01, 2016. You can send it with email. I think it is enough, I am waiting for the execuation of the order. Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,



Izna Revita Rachma
Managing director


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unordered List

Sample Text

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget